SOUTH PARK COALITION

SOUTH PARK COALITION

South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) is a coalition of Houston hip hop rappers which K-Rino started in 1986, wanting
 to unite the talent in his South Park neighborhood and the city of Houston.

FORUMS

Forum Home > S.P.C. > Sticky: MEMBER LIST...

Edward Cole

What up Wizard? Representin' up here in Maryland baby!! Keep reppin the hard truth brother!! Love all of SPC music!!

September 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hatchetboy

name be hatchetboy, be comin from the land of legal hydroponics, bc canada

been listening to the spc since the early 90s

October 1, 2010 at 4:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

k-rino 19
Administrator

thats wussup yall.thanks for being members and dont be strangers,much love,peace.

[email protected]

myspace.com/spckrino

October 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Layzie

LB, Las Vegas

--

http://www.lbpro1999.bandcamp.com

http://lbpro1999.blogspot.com

October 27, 2010 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlee

What's up K,

SPC keep Da REAL MUSIC going and the unity. My cousin Stanley have every single album that have dropped online and in stores. He love SPC to da fullest as well as I. So we keepin it SPC on da NW side of H-Town and converting our friends over to listen to SPC.

1 luv 

--
~Unique~
October 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Acidraptor

Im perhaps the only mexican/latino from San diego, CA whos also perhaps the only diehard K-Rino/SPC fan & my mission is to form your next allied coalition SPC Latino so I can push my very hardest to gain latino fans in my town & so far I only gain one so its a start!! Been mentionin, pushin, & promotin u & ya ever since Ive copped your 1st album big bro so much love to ya & everyone here whos down wit this so lets keep ridin wit the movement TRUCHA!!!

October 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Acidraptor

oh & anyone here wanna bond & network wit me please hit me up!! Im also a freelance studio concept artist & I also illustrate/design album covers (only original art; no graphics) for any good talent out there aspiring & the legendaries (besides Im already designing one for a serious talented rapper on the K-Rino tip; artist by example; only those I roll with so ya need to come correct SERIOUSLY!!!) & my prices are reasonable & Im easy to communicate & negociate but serious inquiries only please!! ...and I only do art based on my subject matter i.e. the grim dark gothic new age fantasy concept art depicting historical, archeological, mythological, science references...... Im very creative tho wit doses of imagination!!! Hit me up on my myspace & give me your serious input & constructive criticism (facebook & blogspot opening soon)... Late!!

--

Photobucket

October 29, 2010 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christian

My name is Christian, I'm from Central New Jersey. Imma artist, been once since I came out the whomb. I've been a Hip Hop Head since I was 13, I'm turning 20 in April. I found A LOT of Gems, in my days, but K-Rino is like finding an Alien Lifeform...  I've got all my homiest into Underground Hip Hop, spreadin' the word like I'm a preacher for Hip Hop, I'd say a teacha'. Once I found you I told all my homies/my bro about you, and they fuckin love you. Canibus and Chino XL use to be our top lyricists, until you came into the picture, you kinda shit on everybody in the game, no lie. Like a fine wine, lol gettin better as you age... I see people hatin' sayin HE OLD what the fuck he doing still rappin', fuck that shit...

I saw K-Rino's name in somones signature on a forum, they had Chino XL, Canibus, Raas Kas, etc, so I figured he must be a nasty lyricist so I looked you up on youtube, and was awestruck at what I was hearing, never heard somone grace the mic quite like you do, you reign supreme my friend... I actually saw that you said it was an honor to be on Canibus' album thats comming out, and my first thought was WHAT? Naw, K's got it twisted... It's an honor for Canibus to have K on his album, no disprect to Canibus, but you the fuckin best man.... you ain't linear, you the most dynamic, greatest fuckin EMCEE there is. You touch on topics that no one touches on, you spit that shit from your soul. And I personally don't believe that it's even my opinion,  it's fact.

PEACE

January 11, 2011 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chimera

i quote from Christian

"I actually saw that you said it was an honor to be on Canibus' album thats comming out, and my first thought was WHAT? Naw, K's got it twisted... It's an honor for Canibus to have K on his album, no disprect to Canibus, but you the fuckin best man"

I was thinking the same thing and i couldnt have said it better.... what do you say to these things man.. bravo.. lol

--

January 11, 2011 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SmokeTwibz

My name is Jason Jones, I'm from Rochester, MN.  I live in a trailer court called, "Oak Terrace Estates" or the O.T.E. lol.......   SHERIFFS GET EMBARRASSED WHEN THEY COME TO OAK TERRACE!!  It's the southeast Minnesota version of a ghetto.  How obvious is it that I'm white?  lol    Thank you K-Rino for taking the time to reach out to your fans on this site. 

--

To be upset over you don't have is to waste what you do have.

.,|,.  {-<*>^<*>-}  .,|,.

January 18, 2011 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SPC D NUTS

Good to see some new names showin love to the great ones....respect

March 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

J-Dash-P

What's good fam, this that Brotha-Boy J-Dash-P from so called Australia. S.P.C. Fo-Life Since 98-99.... Much Love & R to All of the S.P.C. 

& before anyone starts asking, I ain't the J. featured on Day of the Storm ~ I am J ___ A.K.A. Dash the Infinite 8 Since 2003 ... There are a few methodologies behind interpreting this name that I was given when traversing the Tjukkurpa. When I died & descended to the lower plane, where insanity seeps through the crack's in the wall's & where water drip's to the ceiling. Dem' told me there when I was staring at all the memories I would never see, there where your worth is weighed up & the most insane suprise was that there was not no one else Judging me, because of the fact I'd killed myself I was the Judge, Judging my Self, for every dream I'd taken from this incarnation. So staring at the Most High within myself my spirit took off like the speed of light in every percievable direction & this seemingly Flash Gordon lookin Character went to a Place I do not know, but it was so fast that it became every percievable thought imaginable, atom, molecule, shit it almost looked as though it were the power source for the Entire Universe it was that fast.... I have no idea exactly what had happened, or how. All I knew was that I was a witness, I could see this Story which seemed to all move with a consistent message, & it was just One. They said to me; " Dash, no matter who you will ever become, what you will ever achieve, no matter where you will go, what you decide to do, just remember that you will only ever be THIS BIG!!!!!! ", as they pointed to a gap between both of their finger's that was approximately an inch in width apart.

So whenever I think of my Archetype I remind myself of how small I really am, because when the end of time goes back to the beginning, the same physic's apply to I & I, (i & Eye, or Eye & 8!!!!!!) because the truth is you just gotta go & never stop, because if you stop tryna get to where ya goin, you die!!! 

Yeah I got some pretty cool Stories eh'.... Had y'all goin or Wot! You fellas thought I was for real huh'!!! Nar, on serious note though I'm foreal ;]. 

__

June 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

J-Dash-P

SYKE!!!!!!!!

Sup y'all, Glad to be back, nice site fam, who hooked the design together it's sweet...
___

June 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TLangleyPLOO

Travis, Marshall TX.

I'm here to bow before the throne...

June 29, 2011 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TLangleyPLOO

Christian at January 11, 2011 at 12:39 AM

My name is Christian, I'm from Central New Jersey. Imma artist, been once since I came out the whomb. I've been a Hip Hop Head since I was 13, I'm turning 20 in April. I found A LOT of Gems, in my days, but K-Rino is like finding an Alien Lifeform...  I've got all my homiest into Underground Hip Hop, spreadin' the word like I'm a preacher for Hip Hop, I'd say a teacha'. Once I found you I told all my homies/my bro about you, and they fuckin love you. Canibus and Chino XL use to be our top lyricists, until you came into the picture, you kinda shit on everybody in the game, no lie. Like a fine wine, lol gettin better as you age... I see people hatin' sayin HE OLD what the fuck he doing still rappin', fuck that shit...

I saw K-Rino's name in somones signature on a forum, they had Chino XL, Canibus, Raas Kas, etc, so I figured he must be a nasty lyricist so I looked you up on youtube, and was awestruck at what I was hearing, never heard somone grace the mic quite like you do, you reign supreme my friend... I actually saw that you said it was an honor to be on Canibus' album thats comming out, and my first thought was WHAT? Naw, K's got it twisted... It's an honor for Canibus to have K on his album, no disprect to Canibus, but you the fuckin best man.... you ain't linear, you the most dynamic, greatest fuckin EMCEE there is. You touch on topics that no one touches on, you spit that shit from your soul. And I personally don't believe that it's even my opinion,  it's fact.

PEACE

blasphemy. K been a beast from day one son!! And WE sould be honored to hear two of the greatest lyricist K-Rino and Canibus ripping the mic together..Looking foward to their future collaborations...I prayed to God to let it be and he told me it was gonna happen......watch.

June 29, 2011 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Da Mic Medic

Shots Paul MN

--

http/soundcloud.com/matt-the-mic-medic

November 6, 2011 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Da Mic Medic
West St. Paul MN Fuck The Radio All Day SPC Stay On Replay
--

December 1, 2011 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Da Mic Medic

st paul MN

--

December 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andre Daniel Mendez

Andre- Chi-town in the house- much love to everyone out there!!

January 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rapide

Rapide

Gelderland (County)

Holland / Netherlandz

Age 34

Strickly Hip Hop since +/- 1990

SPC supporter since Ganksta NIP's first album (1992)

January 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.