SOUTH PARK COALITION

SOUTH PARK COALITION

South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) is a coalition of Houston hip hop rappers which K-Rino started in 1986, wanting
 to unite the talent in his South Park neighborhood and the city of Houston.

FORUMS

Forum Home > S.P.C. Videos > Rare Icey Hott footage, Krino makin a beat etc

SPC D NUTS

I have some footage along with some other dudes, who i dont know if they post here or not...but this is from maybe 6 years ago..with Rino making a beat from start to finish, and also rhyming etc...The late great AC Chill and K-water rappin, Icey Hott on the turntables, DBX rappin, footage of Big D, Ruff Eyeque and more... I plan on putting this up here real soon...originally i wanted to give it to the fans, but the other dudes that was also recording didnt want to put it up here, i guess they was planning on making somethihng off of it or something, who knows...but as long as Rino is cool with it, i plan on having this video converted to DVD and sending it to people for free, all at my expense...i dont know how many copies i will get yet..but i will let u know if its approved....

Leansippa knows that this footage is dope...quality is so so cause it was put on video..but im at the point that waiting is ridiculous and stuff like this should be seen by the fans and not made money off of.  The set done by Icey Hott on the tables is amazing and should be seen by all.....

-D-

March 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

24ATXHUSTLA

WTF post that shit....

March 23, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chimera

hell yeah put that on here. i want a copy of that if your shipping them out aswell. i cant wait to see this!!!!!!!! GET IT ON HERE!! lol

--

March 23, 2011 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.