SOUTH PARK COALITION

SOUTH PARK COALITION

South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) is a coalition of Houston hip hop rappers which K-Rino started in 1986, wanting
 to unite the talent in his South Park neighborhood and the city of Houston.

FORUMS

Forum Home > Lyrics > Lyrical Explanations

The Wizard

I think this site should have a special thread or something where we explain K-Rino lyrics what they mean, because he has so many amazing, complex lines that flies over my and many other's heads so it would be nice to have a thread or something in this forum, explaining some of his amazing, complex bars and verses. For example what does this mean?:

"Well you can try this Columbian neck-tie on

My ideas fly on, electrically charged metallic ions"

and so on.... Sorta like the "RapGenius" site but only directed to K-Rino's mindblowing lyricism!

July 6, 2012 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Da Mic Medic

The Wizard at July 6, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I think this site should have a special thread or something where we explain K-Rino lyrics what they mean, because he has so many amazing, complex lines that flies over my and many other's heads so it would be nice to have a thread or something in this forum, explaining some of his amazing, complex bars and verses. For example what does this mean?:

"Well you can try this Columbian neck-tie on

My ideas fly on, electrically charged metallic ions"

and so on.... Sorta like the "RapGenius" site but only directed to K-Rino's mindblowing lyricism!

Good Idea

--

http/soundcloud.com/matt-the-mic-medic

July 6, 2012 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nonspiritual

columbian necktie is cutting someones throat and pulling their tongue out through their open neck

August 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.