SOUTH PARK COALITION

SOUTH PARK COALITION

South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) is a coalition of Houston hip hop rappers which K-Rino started in 1987, wanting
 to unite the talent in his South Park neighborhood and the city of Houston.

FORUMS

Forum Home > S.P.C. > K-RINO PRESENTS...THE 1 DAY CATALOG

k-rino 19
Administrator

PEACE YALL..IM ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING THAT I DONT BELIEVE ANY HAS EVER DONE...IM GETTING READY TO RELEASE 7 BRAND NEW ALBUMS AT THE SAME TIME ALL IN THE SAME DAY...NO OLD MATERIAL, NO REMIXES OR UNRELEASED MATERIAL...ALL NEW!

BE LOOKING FOR IT AROUND LATE SEPTEMBER..AND OF COURSE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ORDER THEM ALL RIGHT HERE AT SOUTHPARKCOALITION.NET AND ITUNES...

PRE-ORDER INFO..MORE DETAILS,TITLES AND TRACKLISTS COMING SOON...

July 14, 2016 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

linocore
Literally, the best news I have ever heard............. Please provide album titles, producers, are any of the albums conceptual albums, # of tracks per albums etc..... Thanks K. Huge fan from NY.....
July 22, 2016 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

k-rino 19
Administrator

no doubt linocore...i'll have all 7 titles with complete tracklists up next week..and covers in about a week or 2..

July 25, 2016 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Momulah

Whats up with the tracklist? Its past due as per your post!! Looking forward to preordering all 7 Day 1!!

--

Solitatary Confinement A Testament  of My Sentient Nature Absorbin Knowledge On Which My Mind Can Vent Cloud Clues Give an Elegant Hint On Da Surface But Cant Penetrate In Meditation Causin Mad Concentration Inducin Levitation Creatin Captivation Emotion Causin Kinetic Motion Thoughts Induced By K-Rino Devotion Deeper Than The Ocean Waitin For The Explosion Okay I'll Calm Da Potion But Right After The Fact Commence To Makin Propulsion!!

Real Hip Hop Head Stand Up...Thats For You K-Rino....Big UPPPPSSSSSSSS!!

Momulah

August 22, 2016 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pipes101

I need that 7 son son!

August 22, 2016 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.